Postproduction

The way we used our editing process to create meaning is putting the shots in the order like we planned before hand then just add the sounds/dialogue to create the suspense. The technology we used for the process is the school's computer in Mrs. Landis class and created the shots, sound, and dialogue on our phones. What I learned about using postproduction technology is that it isn't easy to use. We have to combine all the shots, put the shots in the right place, cut the parts that aren't needed, and putting the sounds/dialogue in the right place. I didn't really watch any tutorials, but I use to use Cap cut and we video is kind of similar. I followed the conventions of thriller by adding suspense in the video. The kind of transition that we used is straight cut to show it is continuous scene. The sounds I need to add is the music and dialogue. These sound is important part of the opening shot as it attracts viewers to watch it. I'll do this by recording the dialogue on my phone and then download it on the computer, to finally put it in the video. In my individual editing, before the flash back I made the shots darker so it seemed cloudy that day.  

This is Juliana editing our video: 







































Comments

Popular Posts